Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    im bring my fishing poles to see if the whiting are bitting off the beach so thats a no brainer. and yes troy can bring the entertainment!

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    I thought that was Troy's job [?]

Would bring a rod and reel but then I would have to leave the wife at home. Wait a minute........... if Troy does his job, I will bring a rod and reel.

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    I'm trying to line up beach bunnies

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    is anyone bringing beach games? I will bring the corn hole boards and bags, what else is everyone bringing (frisby, half rubber, horse shoes, etc...)

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Right.It'll take me about an hour and a half to get there from Fort Mac.I plan to shove off no later than 9am so I should be gettting there just in time for beer 30[]

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    I plan to be at the turners creek ramp between 8:30 and 9 sat morning to let whoever coming in from out of town to follow ...would like to get and update on who is coming from out of town to be at this ramp, please chime in!!

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    yeap across the river and up aways toward the ocean. I plan on being there around 9:30ish to start getting unloaded and set up, not sure about everyone else but should be around the same time frame that morning.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Ok,so we're talking basically across from AJ's,right?

Oh,and what time does everyone expect to be there?

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Troy

N 31 59.343

W 80 51.362

This will put you within a 100 yards of Jack's Cut

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    it is the island directly across from tybee. (if you are standing on tybee look across the river and thats where we will be)

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    buck hammock at the entrence of Jacks cut.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by C130enginetroop

If you know your way just meet us out there. If you need help getting in the cut behind the beach just call me on the radio I'm on 16 all the time just use c130enginetroop call sign. i'll pull out and guide you in around the sand bars.

Where exactly are yall gonna be? Beach Hammock/Williamson?

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    If you know your way just meet us out there. If you need help getting in the cut behind the beach just call me on the radio I'm on 16 all the time just use c130enginetroop call sign. i'll pull out and guide you in around the sand bars.

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Ok,so what exactly is the plan? Maybe I'm a ittle confused[B)].I may leave from RH in the boat and meet yall on the water instead of @ Turners.

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    looking foward to the weekend !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X