No announcement yet.

Savannah Funament, spring 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there as well. I will have a black Hale Marine visor on.

What time does the seminar start? Service can take awhile sometimes in that place.

Wait we are having breakfast right?
    [br]77 21\'1[br]Savannah, GA

Comment

My plans have changed so I will be driving down from Augusta Saturday morning I aim to get to the Huddle House betweeen 7:30 and 8:00 and will eat breakfast there. See ya there!

Comment

Sounds good to me! Count me in too. I live right near the island you are thinking of. Just a 20 minute run to there from here. Let me know if you need help.
        1973 \"Potter Built\" SeaCraft 21SF / 225HP Yamaha Savannah,Ga.

Comment

Sounds good to me! Count me in too. I live right near the island you are thinking of. Just a 20 minute run to there from here. Let me know if you need help.

Comment

Hey Empty Canibal & Doc Fees,

As y'all can see....it's been a while since I was on the Mako site. Wish I had heard of this sooner but as it stands, It still looks like I am right on time. I guess I will still be welcomed since I sold my Mako and now only have my Sea Craft? ( Still looking for my 21' Mako).

Great idea here! I've been around these islands all my life and it will be a good time! Don't let the tide factor drive this too hard. There are other close by islands and beaches to work out for everyone on the calendar.

Empty, I go to littlw tybee all the time during the summer and yes, it is best with a low incoming tide. But, if the date becomes an issue, Wassaw island is good too and not far to the restaurants you mentioned. Besides, it's a great place for me to anchor my sailboat for everyone to play on. 44' Catalina fully equipped for a big party.

Your thoughts ?

-Mark-

Comment

Hey Empty Canibal & Doc Fees,

As y'all can see....it's been a while since I was on the Mako site. Wish I had heard of this sooner but as it stands, It still looks like I am right on time. I guess I will still be welcomed since I sold my Mako and now only have my Sea Craft? ( Still looking for my 21' Mako).

Great idea here! I've been around these islands all my life and it will be a good time! Don't let the tide factor drive this too hard. There are other close by islands and beaches to work out for everyone on the calendar.

Empty, I go to littlw tybee all the time during the summer and yes, it is best with a low incoming tide. But, if the date becomes an issue, Wassaw island is good too and not far to the restaurants you mentioned. Besides, it's a great place for me to anchor my sailboat for everyone to play on. 44' Catalina fully equipped for a big party.

Your thoughts ?

-Mark-

Comment

I've tried to post signature picture, maybe to large?

Comment

I've tried to post signature picture, maybe to large?

Comment

Not for that rig!!!

Comment

Not for that rig!!!

Comment

This is my first picture post and can see it's sized wrong any help to fix it would be appreciated.

Comment

This is my first picture post and can see it's sized wrong any help to fix it would be appreciated.

Comment

Sounds like an awsome time. I live in lexington SC so making a road trip is deff. not out the question. I'll be there if nothing comes up with work!
                            [br]1973 Mako 20[br]Lexington, SC

Comment

palmettotrooper, that one bad ass cool lookin' grill setup you got there......
                              Stress Factor[br]Isle of Hope, Georgia[br]\'76 Mako 20\' Yamaha 200hp[br][br]

Comment

Thanks empty canibal!!
                                [br]1973 Mako 20[br]Lexington, SC

Comment

Working...
                                X