Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    well bad news guys I won't be able to attend this weekend. Just got told by our commander an hour and half before leaving that we are all working this weekend. I hope everyone has a great time and maybe I will see all of you out on the river sometime this summer.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by empty canibal

ok men....this is it... today i need to know who is coming from out of town for the purpose of meeting between 8:30 -9:00 am tommorow morning... if nobody responds, I can assume that all I need to do is coordinate with fireproofer and Troy on getting there? Gabe already knows where we are going... there are alot of locals that say they are going to be there!

I'll be leaving Fort Mac around 9-9:30.It's a short trip to Butterbean(only one small no-wake zone).

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by SavannahSalt

Hey Doc...

I'm heading to the ball game in a few minutes. Tonight is thirsty Thursday and natural light drafts are 50 cents. I'll see if I can't find some additional entertaining "riders" for our Saturday outing.

For those who may need it... here is a handy dandy print your own size chart of Savannah.

http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/11512.shtml

I had tickets for last nights game,but I had to re-wire my well pump.

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    ok men....this is it... today i need to know who is coming from out of town for the purpose of meeting between 8:30 -9:00 am tommorow morning... if nobody responds, I can assume that all I need to do is coordinate with fireproofer and Troy on getting there? Gabe already knows where we are going... there are alot of locals that say they are going to be there!

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Hey Doc...

I'm heading to the ball game in a few minutes. Tonight is thirsty Thursday and natural light drafts are 50 cents. I'll see if I can't find some additional entertaining "riders" for our Saturday outing.

For those who may need it... here is a handy dandy print your own size chart of Savannah.

http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/11512.shtml

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    HOOTER GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!id="size6">id="orange">

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    dammit man!!!! guess I'll have to come through....

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Alright,I found some beach bunnies,but none of them are available[]

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Gabe,

We are too far inshore for "woo hoo"[]. Maybe some trout, flounder and red fish.[]

But a lot of fun and maybe an adult cocktail or 2+

See you on Saturday

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    I'm so ready for Saturday!!!! only ywo more days till fun and the sun, wooo hooo.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    okay, 50 super nice t-shirts on the way..... definitly be a collectors edition!!!

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Getting ready! One of those First Annual Savannah Funament shirts will be well represented in Destin this year![]

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    If anybody needs help finding Little Tybee, give me a call (Knot Right) on channel 68 Saturday morning. I should be getting into the boat around 9:30ish. Will be in the Wilmington River.

Direction from ICW - Wilmington River is:

1. Wilmington River to Tybee Cut (about .8 mile pass Red marker 22)on north side (left) of Wilmington River

All right hand turns through Tybee Cut.

2. Tybee Cut dead ends into the Bull River. Go north to Lazaretto Creek(about 2.4 miles) first major creek on the right.

3. About 1.2 miles Lazaretto Creek runs into the Tybee Creek/Back River. Go Right (east).

4. Stay in Tybee Creek/Back River about 3.8 miles. You will see Tybee to the north (left side). When you see that you are about to enter the ocean look to your right and that is Little Tybee.

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    Our plans are to get into town Friday. We have resvations at red Roof Inn on Stepehson. Possiblity we will launch Friday at Hogans if we make it early enough? Other wise we will splash Saturday morning. Is there a certain radio channel anyone will monitor? I'll give a shout out once we are in the water and heading that way. I hope to follow someone out if possible. Looking forward to the gathering!

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Adam asked me to send a PM to everybody that said they would like/are join us this weekend so he will have a head count and know if anybody got lost.

Either check you PM or reply back to Adam.

Weather is looking good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X