No announcement yet.

Savannah Funament, spring 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireproofer, if you are staying on Stephenson Ave, you will be within 1/2 of my house. There is a Waffle House about 1/4 from Stephenson and Abercorn.
    Ricky Friedenberg[br]Savannah, GA[br]1975 Mako Anger 171[br]2004 Sea Pro 206 CC[br]

Comment

the egg is in bluffton/hiltonhead 1995 mako 223 200 merc
      steady wins the race........ 95 mako 223w/a cuddy 200 merc/ babydoll head......bluffton/hiltonhead sc

Comment

awesome egg....!!!!!!!! and welcome aboard CM
        Stress Factor[br]Isle of Hope, Georgia[br]\'76 Mako 20\' Yamaha 200hp[br][br]

Comment

how do you load pics?
          steady wins the race........ 95 mako 223w/a cuddy 200 merc/ babydoll head......bluffton/hiltonhead sc

Comment

Keep us posted on final date. We should be able to make it.

Jim Fleter Darien, GA

770 714 1848

'80 238

Comment

my number is 843-812-7836 put me on list paul

Comment

I will post an updated list around the end of february. still contacting a few locals that are not on this board. I think last count on my list was 16, + or - 1 so far. This includes egg and captain mike. there is no doubt this event will end up being 20+.

everybody needs to be reminded that this is a very simple funament. It is a time and date to show up at boat ramp, with your crew,food and alchohol, and a good time will easily fall into place....[][8D]
                Stress Factor[br]Isle of Hope, Georgia[br]\'76 Mako 20\' Yamaha 200hp[br][br]

Comment

super simple / super cool

Comment

and dont forget your tents if you plan on camping out on the beach that night. I'll be there with the skiffs to take us back and forth if the tide gets the bigger boats trapped. Drinks and a fire out on the beach what else could you ask for?

Gabe
                    Savannah, Georgia

Comment

cool
                      Go2guy 1995 223w/a cuddy 200merc. 15 4stroke kicker[br]

Comment

"Drinks and a fire out on the beach what else could you ask for?"

I would ask for two boat loads of single women in bikini's?

Yeah who am i kidding, Scratch the bikini's.[}]

Just my .02[]
                        [br]77 21\'1[br]Savannah, GA

Comment

I'll buy that for a dollar! []
                          Go2guy 1995 223w/a cuddy 200merc. 15 4stroke kicker[br]

Comment

Are we meeting at the Waffle House before the fishing clinic?
                            Ricky Friedenberg[br]Savannah, GA[br]1975 Mako Anger 171[br]2004 Sea Pro 206 CC[br]

Comment

I believe it's a Huddle House across from Armstrong? is this right? If so I will be there around 8:00 to grab a cup of coffee. I'll where a black ball cap with red and white "Hilti" on it. Just raise your arm if you see me. Kinda hard to miss me 6'2" 250 and not a young'un. or is it young gun?

Thanks and looking forward to it.

Comment

Huddle House is fine and it is across the street. Will see you at 8:00. I will be wearing a Colubia PFG shirt with RUNNIN LATE or KNOT RIGHT on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X