• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChuckB
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by Doc Fees

Any ideas on dates yet?

Don't worry about it, you'll be sanding [][][].

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Any ideas on dates yet?

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    ok... looking..

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    I will be there come hell or high water. Lets get a date as soon as we can so I can put my leave in. My future wife will be coming along and she is excited about boat season starting back up.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Just from my perspective,any weekend other than June 16th.I am leaving as early as possible to head to Destin that day.Once you get bitten byt the funament bug,you'll understand Adam.Lol.

I know Nick Dodge is coming down Memorial day weekend with his 17,but don't know if that's a good weekend to try to do this.I'm sure it's packed out there and the party foulers are out in full force that day too.

Start pouting out some dates and we'll have a vote.

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    Okay.. we need to pick a date that works. the spot we were at last year was awesome. we need to pick a saturday with low tide somewhere between 12- 2 pm, so we can start on pelican island, but move right on into jacks cut in the afternoon. please offer suggesions on this date that will work, ( a full moon on that day would really be sweet). also, we need some kind of "recruitment tool" other than CM. does anybody personally know names and numbers of somewhat locals that could be contacted for this??? one way of really making this work would be to have it on june 16, where a big local marine vendor in our area is having a huge "bash" for customer appreciation that saturday. although that would kindof interfer with destin, troy you could still just leave for destin on sunday am instead of saturday? we,too, are now talking about going to destin as well, but not stying the whole week as this would be our first trip, but leaving on wednesday am, returning on sunday. any thoughts on this?

Leave a comment:

• go2guypsmith
    replied
    I'm in

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    You know I'm down.

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    YES!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    is there any interest in doing this again this year?

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Also Ricky,I will leave from Fort Mac and I can meet you anywhere along the way.

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by RunninLate

Troy,

What is the date that you are planning on heading over?

To the Heritage? I went last year on Friday and it was great.Perfect sized crowd.I plan to do the same this year,which will be 4/13.

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Troy,

What is the date that you are planning on heading over?

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    I'd say it's time to start thinking about planning for this year.We need to get some ideas for dates and location(if we plan to change anything).Post up what you have in mind.

BTW,I'm gonna be heading over to The Heritage again this year and thought about arriving by boat.Anybody wanna go? You can ride with me or we can convoy.Let me know.Keep in mind,this will be an all day event if you ride with me and there may be a drink two involved[]

Leave a comment:

• JAXJAG
    replied
    I went to school not too far from Savannah and have relatives down there on the Isle. Always wished I had a boat to go out there when I was in HS. Always swore one of these days I would go back to Jones Creek and put my own boat in, maybe enter the Shark Fest (don't even know if the lift ramp even still exists down there). I used to work for a fella down around Darien out of Harris Neck oystering in 92. Probably the toughest job of my life. But that was a long, long, time ago. Sounds like you all have a good thing going on down there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X