No announcement yet.

Savannah Funament, spring 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C130, that's a great time to camp. only problem is you will be sandcrabbed until we can get to you around 3. we can pick you up from the east end in the morning,though. then you can just hang with us on the little tybee bar until the tide comes in and go into jack's.
    Stress Factor[br]Isle of Hope, Georgia[br]\'76 Mako 20\' Yamaha 200hp[br][br]

Comment

no need i got out at dead low tide on the 4th. I have a 16ft carolina skiff so i only need a foot of water. born and raised on tybee island so i know my way around.
      Savannah, Georgia

Comment

Count me in. Sounds like it will be a great time!! Since Sparky is A.W.O.L. I'll have to steal his boat for the weekend. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by C130enginetroop

no need i got out at dead low tide on the 4th. I have a 16ft carolina skiff so i only need a foot of water. born and raised on tybee island so i know my way around.

that's awesome.!....that thing will come in handy,and open a new door for those who choose to camp(including myself). scott sparky told me he's in! you might have to bring the fishfinder or ride with me!!!

Comment

My dad will be coming and he has a 12ft skiff that needs even less water so we will not have any problem getting around in the cuts and to and from the beachs. Looking forward to it and my girlfreind is all excitied about another night of camping on the beach.(maybe it wont be as windy this time)

Gabe
            Savannah, Georgia

Comment

I am planning on attending the SaltWater Sportsamn gig in Savannah on the 5th. of February. It would be great if those who are planning to attend this as well as the May 14 Classic Mako Fundament could meet for Breakfast or lunch on that day. I really hope this will be a sucess and if 2 or 3 gather and have great time then it will be. The only thing that would make it a greater sucess is for our numbers to increase and more folks have fun fellowship aound a common interested ( water & boats. beverages and food ) I we can keep up our interest and continue to firm up our plans.

Comment

Firerproofer, I am planning on being there. Last year I worked at the CCA both but not sure if I will be working or just attending. I am in for breakfast or dinner. I think that they are serving lunch.
                Ricky Friedenberg[br]Savannah, GA[br]1975 Mako Anger 171[br]2004 Sea Pro 206 CC[br]

Comment

I can be in for either,or both.

Comment

If it suits those who are planning to make it to lets shoot for breakfast before the seminar kicks off. somewhere close to Armstrong college. Ricky you can pick a place. I'm not sure where the wife and I'll stay yet but probably on that side of town. she told me she would skip the early breakfast and the seminar. Just post what your preference will be and we will firm up closer to time.

Comment

Fireproofer, There is a couple motels on Stephenson Ave which is about 3 miles north of Armstrong and about 4 blocks north of Oglethorpe Mall. I do not think they are expensive but close to everything. Let me know if you need the names.
                      Ricky Friedenberg[br]Savannah, GA[br]1975 Mako Anger 171[br]2004 Sea Pro 206 CC[br]

Comment

sounds great... if we have the new project ready we will be there.
                        Cochran, Georgia[br]St. Marks, Florida

Comment

There is the waffle/huddle house across from armstrong or denny's/perkins at 204/95.

Just throwing it out there.
                          [br]77 21\'1[br]Savannah, GA

Comment

There is the waffle/huddle house across from armstrong or denny's/perkins at 204/95.

Just throwing it out there.
                            [br]77 21\'1[br]Savannah, GA

Comment

I'll vote for the Waffle House about 7:30 if that suits anyone. I'll be staying somewhere around Stephenson Ave.

Let me know If that works for anyone.

Comment

I'll vote for the Waffle House about 7:30 if that suits anyone. I'll be staying somewhere around Stephenson Ave.

Let me know If that works for anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X