Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Harry
    replied
    I would be willing to help put it together and I think Knot Right would pitch in.

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Anyone have interest in helping revive this event?

Leave a comment:

• StarFish
    replied
    I live in Charleston, SC. I would trailer down to Savannah for a Mako Funament. Let me know if there are any plans for one or if I can be of help.

Thanks,

David

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by empty canibal

Sorry guys, I tried as hard as I could last year, the weather sucked and there was no alternate date planned(my fault), and there just wasnt alot of commitment from promising boats.... kudos to fireproofer for coming down from augusta!!! nobody from showed up, and thank you Troy (doc fees) for showing up in that nasty weather.

I have decided to let the savannah event slip by this year, unless someone else wants to make an attempt of this, or unless atleast 10 boats commit to something like this in july. we have enough classic makos within 100 miles to easily make this happen, and this is such a wonderful host city. not sure why this bird wont fly.[xx(]

Adam,

Are you still considering Destin?

Leave a comment:

• Patrick1973
    replied
    I love it. Looks like a good time & a beautiful place !

If you know any yankee's around new england, let them know about out 1st annual CM event

this August 2012. And one day I do plan on trailering all the way south to met the founding fathers & old makomen.

By the way who's Sky Blue Boat w sky blue t-top is that I LOVE IT !!!! Is there A Link I can see more about that build ... That turned out beautiful

Pat

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    Sorry guys, I tried as hard as I could last year, the weather sucked and there was no alternate date planned(my fault), and there just wasnt alot of commitment from promising boats.... kudos to fireproofer for coming down from augusta!!! nobody from showed up, and thank you Troy (doc fees) for showing up in that nasty weather.

I have decided to let the savannah event slip by this year, unless someone else wants to make an attempt of this, or unless atleast 10 boats commit to something like this in july. we have enough classic makos within 100 miles to easily make this happen, and this is such a wonderful host city. not sure why this bird wont fly.[xx(]

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    Mako T-shirt mens small for my wife. Paul Whitaker 3106 Sussex Rd. Augusta GA 30909. I'll be glad to pay for it and shipping. Let me know where to send.( Gathering dates ) in my opinion we need to throw a few dates and see what is a good fit for the most people.

I would be looking forward to getting together with the group.

Leave a comment:

• go2guypsmith
    replied
    Ok. Let's do it

Leave a comment:

• go2guypsmith
    replied
    Ok. Let's do it

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by RunninLate

Just about any day will work as long as there is water in Tybee Cut []

LOL!! I still feel terrible that I couldn't/didn't do more to help.

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Just about any day will work as long as there is water in Tybee Cut []

FYI, June 2 is the Savannah Sport Fishing Club (SSFC) Powder Puff Fishing Tournament and the 23 is the Blue/Green water fishing tournament.

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    So have we picked a day yet?

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• go2guypsmith
    replied
    happy Easter guys

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by ChuckB

quote:

Originally posted by Doc Fees

Any ideas on dates yet?

Don't worry about it, you'll be sanding [][][].

Hey,you stay out of the Savannah thread Alabama boy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X