Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    and dont forget your tents if you plan on camping out on the beach that night. I'll be there with the skiffs to take us back and forth if the tide gets the bigger boats trapped. Drinks and a fire out on the beach what else could you ask for?

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• egg
    replied
    super simple / super cool

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    I will post an updated list around the end of february. still contacting a few locals that are not on this board. I think last count on my list was 16, + or - 1 so far. This includes egg and captain mike. there is no doubt this event will end up being 20+.

everybody needs to be reminded that this is a very simple funament. It is a time and date to show up at boat ramp, with your crew,food and alchohol, and a good time will easily fall into place....[][8D]

Leave a comment:

• egg
    replied
    my number is 843-812-7836 put me on list paul

Leave a comment:

• fleter
    replied
    Keep us posted on final date. We should be able to make it.

Jim Fleter Darien, GA

770 714 1848

'80 238

Leave a comment:

• egg
    replied
    how do you load pics?

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    awesome egg....!!!!!!!! and welcome aboard CM

Leave a comment:

• egg
    replied
    the egg is in bluffton/hiltonhead 1995 mako 223 200 merc

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Fireproofer, if you are staying on Stephenson Ave, you will be within 1/2 of my house. There is a Waffle House about 1/4 from Stephenson and Abercorn.

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    I'll vote for the Waffle House about 7:30 if that suits anyone. I'll be staying somewhere around Stephenson Ave.

Let me know If that works for anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    I'll vote for the Waffle House about 7:30 if that suits anyone. I'll be staying somewhere around Stephenson Ave.

Let me know If that works for anyone.

Leave a comment:

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    There is the waffle/huddle house across from armstrong or denny's/perkins at 204/95.

Just throwing it out there.

Leave a comment:

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    There is the waffle/huddle house across from armstrong or denny's/perkins at 204/95.

Just throwing it out there.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Mike
    replied
    sounds great... if we have the new project ready we will be there.

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Fireproofer, There is a couple motels on Stephenson Ave which is about 3 miles north of Armstrong and about 4 blocks north of Oglethorpe Mall. I do not think they are expensive but close to everything. Let me know if you need the names.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X