Savannah Funament, spring 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOOTER GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!id="size6">id="orange">
    Ricky Friedenberg[br]Savannah, GA[br]1975 Mako Anger 171[br]2004 Sea Pro 206 CC[br]

Comment

• Hey Doc...

I'm heading to the ball game in a few minutes. Tonight is thirsty Thursday and natural light drafts are 50 cents. I'll see if I can't find some additional entertaining "riders" for our Saturday outing.

For those who may need it... here is a handy dandy print your own size chart of Savannah.

http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/11512.shtml
      1973 \"Potter Built\" SeaCraft 21SF / 225HP Yamaha Savannah,Ga.

Comment

• ok men....this is it... today i need to know who is coming from out of town for the purpose of meeting between 8:30 -9:00 am tommorow morning... if nobody responds, I can assume that all I need to do is coordinate with fireproofer and Troy on getting there? Gabe already knows where we are going... there are alot of locals that say they are going to be there!
        Stress Factor[br]Isle of Hope, Georgia[br]\'76 Mako 20\' Yamaha 200hp[br][br]

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by SavannahSalt

Hey Doc...

I'm heading to the ball game in a few minutes. Tonight is thirsty Thursday and natural light drafts are 50 cents. I'll see if I can't find some additional entertaining "riders" for our Saturday outing.

For those who may need it... here is a handy dandy print your own size chart of Savannah.

http://www.charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/11512.shtml

I had tickets for last nights game,but I had to re-wire my well pump.
          1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

• quote:

Originally posted by empty canibal

ok men....this is it... today i need to know who is coming from out of town for the purpose of meeting between 8:30 -9:00 am tommorow morning... if nobody responds, I can assume that all I need to do is coordinate with fireproofer and Troy on getting there? Gabe already knows where we are going... there are alot of locals that say they are going to be there!

I'll be leaving Fort Mac around 9-9:30.It's a short trip to Butterbean(only one small no-wake zone).
            1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

• well bad news guys I won't be able to attend this weekend. Just got told by our commander an hour and half before leaving that we are all working this weekend. I hope everyone has a great time and maybe I will see all of you out on the river sometime this summer.

Gabe
              Savannah, Georgia

Comment

• oh no......that sux!!!!

Comment

• Here is a picture of the T-shirts for the Savannah Get-to-gether.

Yes the picture is a little big but it is a 2xl shirt.

Ricky Friedenberg[br]Savannah, GA[br]1975 Mako Anger 171[br]2004 Sea Pro 206 CC[br]

Comment

• Ricky,

Awesome shirts! I will be leaving my dock on Richardson Creek at 9:00 AM to meet up with you guys in Turners Creek. If I am not there keep on movin' and I will meet you at Buck Hammock. My boat looks like Canibal's only it is a SeaCraft with T Top.

Be aware of NO WAKE Zones in Turners Creek for those coming that way. The Ga. DNR love to hide in there waiting on non compliant boats. So... keep the Bloody Mary's low and wait until' you get in Bull River. Also, don't be so tempted to feed the HUNDREDS" of dolphin by Bull River Marina. That too is a "don't do locally".

It's finally here and I am looking forward to meeting everyone! Have safe travels. I will be on 16 "Hoppy Hours"if ya' wanna' shout. The tides are extremely high with negative lows right now and water is moving strong so be careful.

See Y'all at the BEACH !

-Mark-

Comment

• Mark,

We are going to Little Tybee and not Beach Hammock. The other (north) end of the island. I will have my VHF scanning 16 and 68. Or you can reach me on my cell phone. That number is 663-9972.

I am hoping to leave the Yacht Club around 9:30 to 9:45.

Comment

• Ricky,

That is BUCK Hammock just off Joe's cut(North end of Little Tybee).I will be leaving later than expected since I have an unexpected situation to deal with this AM.

See you there.

Comment

• Well,although the weather put a damper on things,it was great meeting all of you and hanging out for the short time we were able.It was also awesome to see some really nice Makos.Adam,you and I need o spearhead this together and really get a nice weekend get together planned for next year.It was great to finally meet you and I'm sure we'll get together more often.It was a wet and bumpy ride home,but we all made it and my little girl slept the entire way home.Everyone stayed in good spirits even though it felt like we were doing a sequel to The Perfect Storm.Anyhow,here are some pics...

Comment

• ok..... well I learned alot, but that is ok..... after having so much consistant beautiful weather day after day, the one shitty day would just have to be the day this was planned. no, we had no backup or "rain day" planned..... many locals were talking to me via cell phone stuck at the dock in a pouring rain,just waiting for it to let up so they could ride out....never happened....oh well,what can you do... on the brighter side, one of the main reason this thing was planned out here, was incase IF it did rain, shelter was close by: and boy was it... thankfully I bumped into a local tybee friend thank was more than accomodating to us by opening up his waterfront beach house for us to tie up wait for the weather to clear...since it never really did, this thing really just evolved into one big dock party!!! special thanks to Troy and Paul(fireproofer) for traveling the distances they did in adverse weather to make a showing!!! next year this thing will grow into a premier nautical event within our community, as for 3 potterbuilt seacrafts that were committed to come never left the dock in the rain(females said no way) but were loaded and ready for the throwdown...this may evolve into a joint venture between the classic seacrafts and classic makos, as something like the famed annual bertram/hatteras shootout,except this will be a cocktail party instead of a fishing tourny...who knows...one thing I do know, this thing is going to be one event that those who have been following

Comment

• ok sorry keboard batteries died!!! meant to say that those who have been folliowing this, this will clearly a much better organized and larger event for next year!!! overall still a great time ,despite the lousy weather!!!

Comment

• Adam / Troy,

do we have a weekend reserved for next year [].

It was a long day but Barbara and Brian did not complain about the delay on getting to the beach. I have been through that cut 200 times and that mud flap was never there! might be the negative tides or capt. error [!].

Anyway enjoyed the few minutes on the beach and the time at A.J.s and Ashley's house.

Next on the agenda is the Beaufort Water Festival. I know Adams up for it. How about it Troy and anybody else.

Comment

Working...
                                X