X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Hey Empty Canibal & Doc Fees,

As y'all can see....it's been a while since I was on the Mako site. Wish I had heard of this sooner but as it stands, It still looks like I am right on time. I guess I will still be welcomed since I sold my Mako and now only have my Sea Craft? ( Still looking for my 21' Mako).

Great idea here! I've been around these islands all my life and it will be a good time! Don't let the tide factor drive this too hard. There are other close by islands and beaches to work out for everyone on the calendar.

Empty, I go to littlw tybee all the time during the summer and yes, it is best with a low incoming tide. But, if the date becomes an issue, Wassaw island is good too and not far to the restaurants you mentioned. Besides, it's a great place for me to anchor my sailboat for everyone to play on. 44' Catalina fully equipped for a big party.

Your thoughts ?

-Mark-

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Hey Empty Canibal & Doc Fees,

As y'all can see....it's been a while since I was on the Mako site. Wish I had heard of this sooner but as it stands, It still looks like I am right on time. I guess I will still be welcomed since I sold my Mako and now only have my Sea Craft? ( Still looking for my 21' Mako).

Great idea here! I've been around these islands all my life and it will be a good time! Don't let the tide factor drive this too hard. There are other close by islands and beaches to work out for everyone on the calendar.

Empty, I go to littlw tybee all the time during the summer and yes, it is best with a low incoming tide. But, if the date becomes an issue, Wassaw island is good too and not far to the restaurants you mentioned. Besides, it's a great place for me to anchor my sailboat for everyone to play on. 44' Catalina fully equipped for a big party.

Your thoughts ?

-Mark-

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Sounds good to me! Count me in too. I live right near the island you are thinking of. Just a 20 minute run to there from here. Let me know if you need help.

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Sounds good to me! Count me in too. I live right near the island you are thinking of. Just a 20 minute run to there from here. Let me know if you need help.

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    My plans have changed so I will be driving down from Augusta Saturday morning I aim to get to the Huddle House betweeen 7:30 and 8:00 and will eat breakfast there. See ya there!

Leave a comment:

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    I will be there as well. I will have a black Hale Marine visor on.

What time does the seminar start? Service can take awhile sometimes in that place.

Wait we are having breakfast right?

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Huddle House is fine and it is across the street. Will see you at 8:00. I will be wearing a Colubia PFG shirt with RUNNIN LATE or KNOT RIGHT on it.

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    I believe it's a Huddle House across from Armstrong? is this right? If so I will be there around 8:00 to grab a cup of coffee. I'll where a black ball cap with red and white "Hilti" on it. Just raise your arm if you see me. Kinda hard to miss me 6'2" 250 and not a young'un. or is it young gun?

Thanks and looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Are we meeting at the Waffle House before the fishing clinic?

Leave a comment:

• go2guypsmith
    replied
    I'll buy that for a dollar! []

Leave a comment:

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    "Drinks and a fire out on the beach what else could you ask for?"

I would ask for two boat loads of single women in bikini's?

Yeah who am i kidding, Scratch the bikini's.[}]

Just my .02[]

Leave a comment:

• go2guypsmith
    replied
    cool

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    and dont forget your tents if you plan on camping out on the beach that night. I'll be there with the skiffs to take us back and forth if the tide gets the bigger boats trapped. Drinks and a fire out on the beach what else could you ask for?

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• egg
    replied
    super simple / super cool

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    I will post an updated list around the end of february. still contacting a few locals that are not on this board. I think last count on my list was 16, + or - 1 so far. This includes egg and captain mike. there is no doubt this event will end up being 20+.

everybody needs to be reminded that this is a very simple funament. It is a time and date to show up at boat ramp, with your crew,food and alchohol, and a good time will easily fall into place....[][8D]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X