Clear All

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    Not for that rig!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer

• Fireproofer
    replied
    I've tried to post signature picture, maybe to large?

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer

• Fireproofer
    replied
    I've tried to post signature picture, maybe to large?

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Hey Empty Canibal & Doc Fees,

As y'all can see....it's been a while since I was on the Mako site. Wish I had heard of this sooner but as it stands, It still looks like I am right on time. I guess I will still be welcomed since I sold my Mako and now only have my Sea Craft? ( Still looking for my 21' Mako).

Great idea here! I've been around these islands all my life and it will be a good time! Don't let the tide factor drive this too hard. There are other close by islands and beaches to work out for everyone on the calendar.

Empty, I go to littlw tybee all the time during the summer and yes, it is best with a low incoming tide. But, if the date becomes an issue, Wassaw island is good too and not far to the restaurants you mentioned. Besides, it's a great place for me to anchor my sailboat for everyone to play on. 44' Catalina fully equipped for a big party.

Your thoughts ?

-Mark-

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Hey Empty Canibal & Doc Fees,

As y'all can see....it's been a while since I was on the Mako site. Wish I had heard of this sooner but as it stands, It still looks like I am right on time. I guess I will still be welcomed since I sold my Mako and now only have my Sea Craft? ( Still looking for my 21' Mako).

Great idea here! I've been around these islands all my life and it will be a good time! Don't let the tide factor drive this too hard. There are other close by islands and beaches to work out for everyone on the calendar.

Empty, I go to littlw tybee all the time during the summer and yes, it is best with a low incoming tide. But, if the date becomes an issue, Wassaw island is good too and not far to the restaurants you mentioned. Besides, it's a great place for me to anchor my sailboat for everyone to play on. 44' Catalina fully equipped for a big party.

Your thoughts ?

-Mark-

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Sounds good to me! Count me in too. I live right near the island you are thinking of. Just a 20 minute run to there from here. Let me know if you need help.

Leave a comment:

• SavannahSalt

• SavannahSalt
    replied
    Sounds good to me! Count me in too. I live right near the island you are thinking of. Just a 20 minute run to there from here. Let me know if you need help.

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer

• Fireproofer
    replied
    My plans have changed so I will be driving down from Augusta Saturday morning I aim to get to the Huddle House betweeen 7:30 and 8:00 and will eat breakfast there. See ya there!

Leave a comment:

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    I will be there as well. I will have a black Hale Marine visor on.

What time does the seminar start? Service can take awhile sometimes in that place.

Wait we are having breakfast right?

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate

• RunninLate
    replied
    Huddle House is fine and it is across the street. Will see you at 8:00. I will be wearing a Colubia PFG shirt with RUNNIN LATE or KNOT RIGHT on it.

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer

• Fireproofer
    replied
    I believe it's a Huddle House across from Armstrong? is this right? If so I will be there around 8:00 to grab a cup of coffee. I'll where a black ball cap with red and white "Hilti" on it. Just raise your arm if you see me. Kinda hard to miss me 6'2" 250 and not a young'un. or is it young gun?

Thanks and looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate

• RunninLate
    replied
    Are we meeting at the Waffle House before the fishing clinic?

Leave a comment:

• go2guypsmith

• go2guypsmith
    replied
    I'll buy that for a dollar! []

Leave a comment:

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    "Drinks and a fire out on the beach what else could you ask for?"

I would ask for two boat loads of single women in bikini's?

Yeah who am i kidding, Scratch the bikini's.[}]

Just my .02[]

Leave a comment:

• go2guypsmith

• go2guypsmith
    replied
    cool

Leave a comment:

Working...
X