Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharkfighter
    replied
    What a cool idea. I am down in Richmond Hill and would love to go but can not commit now.

Will there be a cut off date? Not a real showy boat but it is mine and paid for!

Leave a comment:

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    Count on me for two large Shirts!!!

YAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

JON-BOY

SUNDAY SALT

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    ok, here is what I got so far, and here is what I need... I am going to post the names of the local people first, I have their contact information other than docfees. then I will post the names of the out of town people,I will need names and contact info... here we go so far..

local

ben king

adam schwartz

scott kilpatrick

ricky friedenburg

john boy

dennis dorsey

toni tuttle

colton hendrix

norman ennis

docfees

rhmc?

out of town

sc mako 23

fireproofer

asdfhood

c130 enginetroop

captain mike

egg (paul,843.812.7836)

fleter (jim,770.714.1848)

palmetto trooper

mako 20c.

ok, that is what i have so far. the local list will continue to grow. if your on this list, please respond by giving a name and number so i can update the list.. this thing will sneak up fast so it's getting time to plan..if anyone is left out, please let me know.... if anyone is intersted in purchasing "1st annual classicmako rendevous savannah" t shirts for around $14 each, let me know as well..if I have a committment for 20, I can have shirts made at that price to say whatever we want,may even be able to find sponsors.just let me know...

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    looks like this thing is starting to shape up nicely, more local boats are getting involved,alot of which are not to involved with this board. there are also a few friends that have classic seacrafts in our area that have expressed interest in hanging out with the classic mako guys on that day, so don't be suprised to see a few old potters roll up with us and have some cold ones with us...

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    looks like this thing is starting to shape up nicely, more local boats are getting involved,alot of which are not to involved with this board. there are also a few friends that have classic seacrafts in our area that have expressed interest in hanging out with the classic mako guys on that day, so don't be suprised to see a few old potters roll up with us and have some cold ones with us...

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    may 14..........

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    So do we have dates yet?

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• mako20C
    replied
    Im up in Beaufort right now. Id love to come down. Just working some repower issues right now. So Im a maybe. Ill get you posted. That's an easy trip down from Beaufort.

Leave a comment:

• n/a
    replied
    HA! I love that grill! That ROCKS!

Leave a comment:

• PalmettoTrooper
    replied
    Thanks empty canibal!!

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    palmettotrooper, that one bad ass cool lookin' grill setup you got there......

Leave a comment:

• PalmettoTrooper
    replied
    Sounds like an awsome time. I live in lexington SC so making a road trip is deff. not out the question. I'll be there if nothing comes up with work!

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    This is my first picture post and can see it's sized wrong any help to fix it would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    This is my first picture post and can see it's sized wrong any help to fix it would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    Not for that rig!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X