No announcement yet.

Savannah Funament, spring 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I plan to be at the turners creek ramp between 8:30 and 9 sat morning to let whoever coming in from out of town to follow ...would like to get and update on who is coming from out of town to be at this ramp, please chime in!!
    Stress Factor[br]Isle of Hope, Georgia[br]\'76 Mako 20\' Yamaha 200hp[br][br]

Comment

• Right.It'll take me about an hour and a half to get there from Fort Mac.I plan to shove off no later than 9am so I should be gettting there just in time for beer 30[]
      1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

• is anyone bringing beach games? I will bring the corn hole boards and bags, what else is everyone bringing (frisby, half rubber, horse shoes, etc...)

Gabe
        Savannah, Georgia

Comment

• I'm trying to line up beach bunnies

Comment

• I thought that was Troy's job [?]

Would bring a rod and reel but then I would have to leave the wife at home. Wait a minute........... if Troy does his job, I will bring a rod and reel.
            Ricky Friedenberg[br]Savannah, GA[br]1975 Mako Anger 171[br]2004 Sea Pro 206 CC[br]

Comment

• im bring my fishing poles to see if the whiting are bitting off the beach so thats a no brainer. and yes troy can bring the entertainment!

Gabe
              Savannah, Georgia

Comment

• Adam asked me to send a PM to everybody that said they would like/are join us this weekend so he will have a head count and know if anybody got lost.

Either check you PM or reply back to Adam.

Weather is looking good.
                Ricky Friedenberg[br]Savannah, GA[br]1975 Mako Anger 171[br]2004 Sea Pro 206 CC[br]

Comment

• Our plans are to get into town Friday. We have resvations at red Roof Inn on Stepehson. Possiblity we will launch Friday at Hogans if we make it early enough? Other wise we will splash Saturday morning. Is there a certain radio channel anyone will monitor? I'll give a shout out once we are in the water and heading that way. I hope to follow someone out if possible. Looking forward to the gathering!

Comment

• If anybody needs help finding Little Tybee, give me a call (Knot Right) on channel 68 Saturday morning. I should be getting into the boat around 9:30ish. Will be in the Wilmington River.

Direction from ICW - Wilmington River is:

1. Wilmington River to Tybee Cut (about .8 mile pass Red marker 22)on north side (left) of Wilmington River

All right hand turns through Tybee Cut.

2. Tybee Cut dead ends into the Bull River. Go north to Lazaretto Creek(about 2.4 miles) first major creek on the right.

3. About 1.2 miles Lazaretto Creek runs into the Tybee Creek/Back River. Go Right (east).

4. Stay in Tybee Creek/Back River about 3.8 miles. You will see Tybee to the north (left side). When you see that you are about to enter the ocean look to your right and that is Little Tybee.

Comment

• Getting ready! One of those First Annual Savannah Funament shirts will be well represented in Destin this year![]
                      1985 Mako 21B w/ 2013 Yamaha F300[br]http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42046 [br]1967 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]1971 Boston Whaler 13\'[br]Richmond Hill,GA[br]

Comment

• okay, 50 super nice t-shirts on the way..... definitly be a collectors edition!!!

Comment

• I'm so ready for Saturday!!!! only ywo more days till fun and the sun, wooo hooo.

Gabe
                          Savannah, Georgia

Comment

• Gabe,

We are too far inshore for "woo hoo"[]. Maybe some trout, flounder and red fish.[]

But a lot of fun and maybe an adult cocktail or 2+

See you on Saturday

Comment

• Alright,I found some beach bunnies,but none of them are available[]

Comment

• dammit man!!!! guess I'll have to come through....

Comment

Working...
                                X