Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    yes you can have open fires. Im from tybee island and as lond as it is on one of the barrier island and not on tybee you are good to go. I will have my washing machine drum for my fire pit though.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Gabe,

We were forced into the water about 2 weeks ago and it was not bad. I think it was 68 degrees. By the time the fling gets here, my guess we will be around 80 degrees.

Adam, can we have open fires on the beach?

Leave a comment:

• C130enginetroop
    replied
    hell im ready to camp out for the night have a fire and drink a few beers, and the girlfriend is all excitied about going! and maybe even swim if the waters warm enough.

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    me or runnin late(Ricky) will let you know.. thinking....

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    My Bad! I had the wrong date. Yes we plan on getting into town Fiday Afternoon the 13th. Havent' made any decissions yet as to a good place to stay. Easy access in and out pulling the boat is high on the list. Open to any thoughts and recommendations.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    fireproofer, the event is the 14th.. did you mean you were coming in the the night of the 13th?

Leave a comment:

• Fireproofer
    replied
    id="Georgia">id="size2">

The wife and myself the firproofer are lookoing forward to this gathering. I havent nailed down all the details yet. Our plans are to get into Savannah 5 or 6pm. Saturday evening of May 14th. Any reccomendations as to where to stay that is close to the ramp, Or practical interest us. We would perfer to use one that want be such a pain to park in and be safe. Gathering somewhere for supper and a cold one would be nice as well. If other outer towners may have any ideas, Post-em up for us all to see.

You can put me down for 2 Tee Shirts one 2x LG and 1 Ladies MED.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• MAKOnGA
    replied
    Doc FEE's,

Don't forget your crew in your sig.!!![]

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    troy, of course bring the sea hunt.... do you know Toni Tuttle from RH???? trying to get him to come as well, he has a 70's model 20.

Ricky, have not really planned anything for friday night,trying to keep it simple.if enough people come in town early and want to go ahead and splash, It would be safe to assume we would all ride to Bonna Bella or marshside mamas[]

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by RunninLate

Doc Fees, will LLord Bridges be on the Sea Hunt?

I'll see if I can schedule him.[]

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Doc Fees, will LLord Bridges be on the Sea Hunt?

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Troy Butler

912-210-0859

Oh yeah,I hope yall don't mind a Sea Hunt crashing the party.

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Adam, any plans for Friday night if people want to come into town early?

Leave a comment:

• RunninLate
    replied
    Adam, I will meet everybody at the mouth of Turners Creek and the Wilmington River. That way anybody putting in somewhere else will not have to go up Turners Creek,

Leave a comment:

• empty canibal
    replied
    sharkfighter, there is no cut off date...... this is what will make this event so cool,it is very simple: we are meeting at the turners creek boat ramp at 8:30 - 9:00 am on the morning of the 14th...we will all ride together to the spot. bring your crew,food,grill,beverages,etc, as if you were going on any other full day long outing, the only difference is you will be with other fellow mako owners. condition of your boat is irrelevant, this is not a boat show,just a "throwdown" for a bunch of guys with makos. there will even be some newer ones there, and a possibly a few potter seacrafts that want to hang out with us for the day. this will be a good time to eat,drink,and be merry, and get ideas from other fellow classic mako owners. hopefully you can pencil this time into your schedule!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X