Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have an opening for someone on your boat???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have an opening for someone on your boat???

If you have an opening for a one or two boatless members on your boat... Please post your openings here. The more participants we have, the higher the purses will be.

Likewise, if you are boatless and would really like to participate, post your want-ads here too.

Naturally the gentleman like thing would be to help with expenses on whatever boat you end up in. I'm sure we all know that though.
    Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

man, I am sooooo close yet so far away....

still need to finish the transom, leaning post, and a lot of trim, oh yeah and re-rig & wire the whole mess. My boats not going to be ready in time....[xx(] But I sure would like to go off shore. If I were bringing my boat I would be bringing two people with room for one but as it looks I'll just be coming alone looking to bum a ride.
    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

I am absolutely going to be boatless. Does anyone have room for one?

oh yeah, and are there any singles coming that would like to split a room?
      Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
      X