Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Just sitting here thinking about it,if we're all gonna be at SPC it might get ugly(in a good way[][]).

Leave a comment:

• Poppingcork
    replied
    Im down for the Golf Tournament....Im not worth a damn but i would love to play demolition derby against everyone with a golf cart.

Leave a comment:

• n/a
    replied
    quote:

ets's Roll, i am heading back to Destin week after next, let me know if there is any advance work i can do, Get a date and lets make it happen

I'm all for it. Steve gave me the green light for next year. My idea now is to for a council or committee. Who's in?

Leave a comment:

• Reel Latitude
    replied
    Lets's Roll, i am heading back to Destin week after next, let me know if there is any advance work i can do, Get a date and lets make it happen

Leave a comment:

• skeeterbug
    replied
    How about a "Classic Mako-Costa Rica" !! Just stirring the pot...[]

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by triplecrownnc

The beer cart girl is the ONLY reason to play golf. []

it's the only reason I play![]

Leave a comment:

• ChuckB
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by triplecrownnc

Man I like the way you think []. I used to play alot of golf and even had previous employer that carried member at local course and we played 3x's week, but I can honestly say since I purchased my Mako in '05 I haven't touched my clubs. The 2 lil guys between now and boat purchase might play a little role in that as well.

I am all for SPC. We stayed there 3 or 4 years ago and the area around the boat ramp seemed to have plenty of parking our entire stay.

Leave a comment:

• Triplecrownnc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    DB,

Having an owner to pull a little weight for us would be awesome! I totally forgot about the Par 3 course.A drunken tourney would be a blast! Now,if only we could find some beer cart b******,ummm...[][]

Leave a comment:

• DestinBound
    replied
    Sounds like some good ideas are coming together for the event next year...

I'm just back from Virginia and will give SPC and Legendary a call. Maybe we can work something out for trailers at Mid Bay. If we all stay at SPC we need to have a golf tournament on the 9 hole course there []. We can have a prize for who hits the most Condos along the way []. I always hit one or two [}]

Seaplane - i'll let you know next week what i find out.

Leave a comment:

• n/a
    replied
    I was talking about Brad. Sorry...not very good with names.

Leave a comment:

• ssfishx
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by LocoMako

I am for SPC, and Leo and I would like to cook a gourmet dinner. If that is ok with Leo? HeHe.

i'm not sure what a gourmet dinner is but i'll cook anything once[]

have you tried the hot sauce yet?

Leave a comment:

• LocoMako
    replied
    I am for SPC, and Leo and I would like to cook a gourmet dinner. If that is ok with Leo? HeHe.

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    Allen, you said ReelAttitude did you mean Rude Attitude (ARTIE) or Reel Latitude (BRAD) I am already excited about this next year...

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Allen,

SPC does have a few parking issues.Last year they were very strict and wanted to know your exact plans for the trailer.This year,I don't know if it had to do with gratitude for you coming,it was very laid back.I had a very well laid out plan just incase they asked,but they almost could have cared less.Now,I know they still do not want your trailer there,they just seemed more relaxed about it.There are several pay to park storage yards within a stones throw.I left my trailer at West Marine overnight with no issues.DestinBound said that he leaves his there often,but having 25 trailers there could be a major red flag.I said all of this to say that SPC certainly has my vote for the event.Setting the dates as early as possible is a fantastic idea.I'll be booking my stay as soon as the dates are set.

Now,as far as a women's shopping day...that is a great idea.Lauren and Sydney love hanging in the boat and at the point,but a day at the mall would be right up their alley too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X