• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Fees
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by triplecrownnc

Troy, Adam was going to bite the the head off the pin fish as part of the deal!

That's right,I forgot! I'll catch another next year and he'll have to pay his debt then.[]

Leave a comment:

• Triplecrownnc
    replied
    Troy, Adam was going to bite the the head off the pin fish as part of the deal!

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Adam and Dave,that fish was alive and well.I have my secrets on how I caught them(yes,I said THEM as in more than one[]).Just save the six pack for next year,it'll be good to know I have free beer waiting on me in Destin.[]

Allen,it was great hanging out with you this year.I know we didn't get much time last year and I look foward to next year with those two girls([]) hanging onto your leg.Take care and let me know when/where Funament #2 is planned.

Leave a comment:

• n/a
    replied
    Dave - your job from now on is official photographer.

Troy - you have a beautiful family and it was great getting to spend time with y'all!
    quote:

Allen drank all the beer you bought Adam, he has a way of getting around the coolers!

Coolers with beer is not a hard thing to find with this group.

Everyone else - it was a real pleasure seeing everyone again and meeting new folks. Next year is going to be even better.

Leave a comment:

• Triplecrownnc
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by Poppingcork

Troy it looks like im gonna need your address so i can send that six pack of bud light overnight shipping.. I just wanna know how the hell you caught one..

That thing was dead for hours before he found it. Allen drank all the beer you bought Adam, he has a way of getting around the coolers!

Leave a comment:

• Poppingcork
    replied
    Troy it looks like im gonna need your address so i can send that six pack of bud light overnight shipping.. I just wanna know how the hell you caught one..

Leave a comment:

• plattinum
    replied
    Just a few pics.

Another camera angle of the group just chillin'

Makos

My Mako

Dolphin just outside the pass

The dolphin telling Cindy I need new bottom paint

Why is Cindy hanging on the ladder? I think the water just got a little warmer.

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Here's a few of mine...

Someone owes me a six pack.LOL...

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by ChuckB

Yea...but it wasn't pinfish...we just saw what made Dave's finger slip bend over [][]

LMAO!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ChuckB
    replied
    Yea...but it wasn't pinfish...we just saw what made Dave's finger slip bend over [][]

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by Seaplane1978

That pic of Chuck and Tim is fantastic!

Thats funny as hell...

Leave a comment:

• n/a
    replied
    That pic of Chuck and Tim is fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• Triplecrownnc
    replied
    Here are the last pics I have, last day, Saturday, I got some pics of Eddies 261, beautiful:

And Eddie himself enjoying the water and friends:

A good pic of Artie:

A good pic of the barley pop sneak in progress:

Allen:

Doc Fees, Sydney, Troy and Lauren:

Ooops, finger slipped:

Chuck B and I believe this is Jack:

Ed Cox and Adam:

LocoMako:

This is one of my favorites, its Tim and Chuck being bit by the pin fish at the exact same time!:

Troy and fam rode me and my son Josh over to the picnic and back again, thanks for toting us around!

Leo in his element, wow the food was good, especially the venison sausage!

Tim at the banquet with a big prize:

Leave a comment:

• DestinBound
    replied
    As usual we had a great time meeting everyone and getting a little fishing in...

A nice king

We also spent some time at an island so Dixie, our Jack Russell Terrier, could get her swimming in... anything to slow her down []

[]

Leave a comment:

• plattinum
    replied
    Cindy and I enjoyed meeting most of you (don't believe we met all that showed) on Friday. We came over Saturday as well, but I screwed up and got too late of a start. Justin and Lisa saw us heading out for the gulf to get in some scuba diving. We took longer then I expected and by the time we made it in, I couldn't locate any Mako friends. We cruised over towards Baytowne Wharf (and beyond) looking around for the Mako congregation, but no luck. I hope the wrap-up party went well. It sucks that Cindy and I missed it. It sure was a beautiful weekend on the water.

Cindy snapped a few pictures. I will post them a little later.

Driving home Saturday night I had a blow out on one of my trailer tires[!], so obviously I have some things to take care of before picture posting.

If there is still a captains bag waiting on me, I'll pay shipping to get it. If not, no big deal. Next time I will plan better[]

I hope every one makes it back home safe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X