Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda
    replied
    Hey Sailor, Did you get my registration? It was put in the mail last week. [?]

Hey Chuck, You won't be alone in having a Mako that is not a show boat! I too believe if the boat is safe, runs good, and handles like a Mako, You are sure to have a great day out on the water! []

Linda

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied
    Tim - I received your registration, so get that boat done!!!

Destinbound - sorry you guys will miss this year. I guess I'll have to learn how to Twitter now??? [8D]

Leave a comment:

• DestinBound
    replied
    I hope y'all have fun and catch a few fish to go along with the sun and fun. We'll be in Guntersville, AL at the state baseball tournament watching a bunch of kids playing ball.

I'll be checking in to see how the action is going. So Sailor- no slacking this year. We want real-time RSS feeds of funament activities! [8D]

[]

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    hey sailor, did you get my reg. forum and $??

Leave a comment:

• n/a
    replied
    Here is an idea for a good breakfast/lunch place to eat.

Another Broken Egg Café - Destin

104 Harbor Drive

Destin, Florida 32541

7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Closed Mondays (Open Memorial and Labor days)

http://www.anotherbrokenegg.com/

The guy (Tommy Green) that opened this place use to run a G&S boat "Phoenix". After having his fun in the sun, he traded the boat and opened up the restaurant. I have been there a few times and the food is AMAZING. Dad has known Tommy since he was a deck-hand back in the 70's. He is actually the guy that found Dad's 22 in 1994. When you walk in, ask for him and tell him your with the Classic Mako group and you know Ed Cox. Be careful though, he might charge you double! (Tripple if you own a black boat with a wheel house on it[B)])

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    Chuck,

I don't even own a Mako,so you're already one up on me.BTW,I'll be down Wednesday too if you're around and wanna meet-up early.[]

Leave a comment:

• n/a
    replied
    quote:

my boat is a fishable project, I have a limited budget

SO WHAT! 5 kick ass things about your boat (there too many to list)

1. It's a Mako

2. It's operational

3. It brings smiles and good memories to family & friends.

4. It has beer (excuse me, COLD beer)

5. THE MOST IMPORTANT - YOU OWN IT! I don't even have one and am having to mooch of Dad. In the very least, you can be called an owner. I'm going to feel like a guest at a new church. [B)]

Leave a comment:

• Stroken
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by ChuckB

Reminder to all, especially 1st timers, my boat is a fishable project, I have a limited budget (money and free time), and 2 lil guys. I love to talk about and have people look at my old girl, but if you wanna look please do so before you look at Ringleaders Temperance, X-Shark, the Cox boat, etc... those boats are in a league of their own.[].

X2, Thats no joke!!

Leave a comment:

• ChuckB
    replied
    FIRED UP! We have had so much fun the past 2 years we added a day - start Wednesday [8D]. Hopefully as the boys get older and easier to manage we will be able to continue adding days. I even took the time to redo the remaining teak on my boat this year []. Stuff is nice when cared for...Although the majority is removed I am glad I saved.

Reminder to all, especially 1st timers, my boat is a fishable project, I have a limited budget (money and free time), and 2 lil guys. I love to talk about and have people look at my old girl, but if you wanna look please do so before you look at Ringleaders Temperance, X-Shark, the Cox boat, etc... those boats are in a league of their own. Despite what Artie says the beer on my boat will be COLD [].

Leave a comment:

• Doc Fees
    replied
    I can't tell you how excited I am.I've got my boat here at work today.I'm gonna get her cleaned up and checked out and then pull it back in the shed until next Wednesday(I'm gonna be out of town this weekend so no more boating for me until next week).

Leave a comment:

• RudeAttitude
    replied
    WAAAAAAAY beyond excitement. Only 6 days for me and my crew..[][]

Leave a comment:

• n/a
    replied
    11 days to go.......Anyone else getting excited? []

Leave a comment:

• Viking66
    replied
    I am Very bad about using snail mail...sorry. I will get mine in the mail tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• n/a
    replied
    What a bunch of SLACKERS!!!![:0]

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied
    quote:

Originally posted by Doc Fees

Did you receive mine?I sent it last week and I was just making sure.

Yup, I got yours Troy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X