2008 Funament Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Funament Dates

I signed the contract for the hotel and banquet room yesterday for the 4th Annual Mako Funament. The Funament will be held June 20th & 21st. The location will be the same as last year and I urge you to reserve your room now if you are thinking about coming. You can always cancel your reservation, but there are only a limited number of waterfront rooms and once they are gone, you will be stuck in an interior room without a view, although the rooms are less expensive.

The room rates are the same as last year at $129 per night, but the hotel is NOT going to charge for dockage as they did last year. Instead, dockage will be on a first come, first serve basis. The group rate expires at the end of April and you MUST mention you are with the Mako Club to get the discount.

The hotel is the Quality Inn Bayside in Fort Walton Beach, FL (www.choicehotels.com) and the number is 850-275-0300.

Here is a tentative schedule of events:

June 19th - Thursday

6 - 7 PM - Late Registration

7 PM - Captains Meeting

June 20th - Friday

Fishing all day

June 21 - Saturday

Fishing until 5 PM

Awards Dinner - 7 PM

June 22 - Sunday - BONUS Day

Raft-up at Crab Island

Registration details will be released early next year, but will be very comparable to last year. One change in 2008 is that there will be a late fee for those who do not pre-register.

Start putting in for your vacation now and saving up for the trip!

More details will be posted early next year at www.ecmako.com and www.classicmako.com
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog[br]1985 Mako 20c - sold[br]Mary Esther, FL[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42841[br]

Room, I reserved a room a while back but I am not going to get to go [] so if anyone needs a room. let me know!
    [br]mudflatmark the anglingarchitect[br]Temple Terrace,Fl[br]

Comment

Working...
    X