A few pix's I took.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pix's I took.

As the saying goes, 'Better late than never'!Being the slacker that I am, I have just finished going through all of the posts from this years Funament!! Looks like it was a blast!! Will definitely have to attend in '08!!! That is if you guys dont mind an unrestored '74 22B joining you!! [88]Some say she's ugly, but she is paid for and mine!! To paraphrase, "A bad day on the water beats a good day anywhere on land"
    Kelly Harris[br]\'74 22B (currently under the knife)[br]\'74 Sea Ray SRV240[br]\'87 Chaparral 198CXL [br]Laurens, SC

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by makodrummer

As the saying goes, 'Better late than never'!Being the slacker that I am, I have just finished going through all of the posts from this years Funament!! Looks like it was a blast!! Will definitely have to attend in '08!!! That is if you guys dont mind an unrestored '74 22B joining you!! [88]Some say she's ugly, but she is paid for and mine!! To paraphrase, "A bad day on the water beats a good day anywhere on land"

You are more then welcome at the Funament!! We definitely had fun this year and it seems every year is more enjoyable and the fishing only gets better. Keep an eye on the Funament Forum as the dates for 2008 will be announced soon......
      1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog[br]1985 Mako 20c - sold[br]Mary Esther, FL[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42841[br]

Comment

Working...
      X