Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One week!

Only one more week to go!!!!!
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog[br]1985 Mako 20c - sold[br]Mary Esther, FL[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42841[br]

OK, So that means it's time to start the trash talkin' and wagerin'. []

Dave and Tim have been cleaning the fish in years past. They won't be attending unfortunately (but I still think a wedding in Destin would have been a most excellent adventure... []), so I need to win a wager for someone to clean my fish. There's also boat cleaning duties. Any takers? Any other ideas? []
    Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

I am REALLY EXCITED about finally making it to Destin, however I am a little nervous and there will be no trash talking here. Original plans did not work out, so my neighbor will be with me Friday and he ALWAYS puts me on good fish (25lb Snapper last year). I haven't fished this year (DAMN WIND) and will be in strange waters. If someone wants to shoot a nice Mako Brother some good pointers I won't share []. My specialty is bottom fishing but I have gear for bottom fishing and trolling (maybe not good lures/rigs). If wind lays (giving comfort w/ transom) I will have pretty good range. If I can get good spots I know we can catch snapper and grouper but would really love some dolphin or wahoo.
      \'93 241 https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...etting-started
      \'82 224 - Mobile, AL Gone but NEVER Forgotten - https://forum.classicmako.com/forum/...indshield-tank

Comment

Given good weather, I'm planning to run to the Edge. We'll spend 1-2 hrs in the morning outside the pass catching bait.
        Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RudeAttitude

Given good weather, I'm planning to run to the Edge. We'll spend 1-2 hrs in the morning outside the pass catching bait.

Or you could pay the bait guy $20 and spend that 2 hours fishing. [8D]

Chuck - I'll bring my little book of numbers with me Thursday night. Bring a pen and paper.... []
          1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog[br]1985 Mako 20c - sold[br]Mary Esther, FL[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42841[br]

Comment

Artie,

You only want to wager if Michael is fishing with you. Just wanted to give everybody a heads up before you take on boat washing duties. he. he.. he...

Chris..
            Ocean Springs, Ms.[br]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by c_e_carter

Artie,

You only want to wager if Michael is fishing with you. Just wanted to give everybody a heads up before you take on boat washing duties. he. he.. he...

Chris..

Yeah, I've seen who the real fisherman is on RudeAttitude. [:u][88][:x)]

Comment

you are all lucky I cannot attend, rest assure though- I can gurantee you that a person wearing a shirt with a Raybo logo will catch the most fish!
                Lindenhurst, New York[br]Please email me if you are seeking advice so that I can answer when I have the free time to devote to your question. Thank you.[br]www.raybomarine.com

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by c_e_carter

Artie,

Chris..

I was hoping you guys had forgotten about my secret weapon. []

Comment

Guys im planning on hitting the edge or close to. Im going to fish wed-sat. Anyone want to go in on a ROFF's report. WIth gas prices it would be cheap. I think its about $60, or if anyone has some local knoledge on the current grass lines....just trying to increase our odds. I need fish for the freezer..

Can't wait..
                    1978 Mako21[br]2001 200 Rude[br](under the knife)[br]1993 Proline 241[br]Yamaha F225[br]

Comment

I'm in on the ROFF's report. Let me know how much I owe you. I'll be fishing Friday and Saturday only.

Comment

I'll chip in too since I'm in Artie's boat. BTW Artie, I'll buy a tank of gas.
                        Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by RingLeader

I'll chip in too since I'm in Artie's boat. BTW Artie, I'll buy a tank of gas.

If things work out the way I think they are, you may have your own boat. [;^)]

Comment

Dang it, I wish we were coming this year again, my daughters wedding sure was bad timing. heheh Best of luck to everyone and please be safe. PLEASE post lots of pictures. and eat a few onion rings for me.

dave.
                            [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Comment

Working...
                            X