back home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back home

Thanks Sailor for putting together an awesome event. The family and I had a blast.

Got back in at 1:30am Sunday night with no problems. Oh wait, I broke my antenna because I forgot to put it down after pulling out. Anyways, sitting here at the office now exhausted and sad that it over now but happy to have met so many of the classicmako family. I can't wait for next year. The wife and I have decided that we will stay a week next time.
    Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

We had a great time and boy I have one thing to say to you.....YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!!!! Sunday when we had the boats pulled up on the beach I asked your daughter why they weren't swimming and she said they forgot their swimsuits. I told her to get you to go over to the marina and have you buy her one and without missing a beat, she cocked her head to one side, batted her eyes and broke out in the sweet little voice "Please daddy can I borrow your credit card just for a *little* bit???" Then she showed me her shirt that said "Daddy's sweet little princess". I'm still laughing just thinking about it!!! [88][88][88]
    1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog[br]1985 Mako 20c - sold[br]Mary Esther, FL[br]http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42841[br]

Comment

I could see that she gets her way quite often.[] I have one that is training me tobe just like that. I even bought the Garmin 3206 system so she can watch Spongebob in the boat.
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

HeHe Eve is a sweetheart.[xo]

She made me laugh so many time's[88][88]

I loved those sunglass's she has. She's 10yrs old going on 20yrs old.[88][88]

I really enjoyed your company fishing Steven.[]

Comment

Glad you made it home and had as productive a day at work as I did! I spent all day talking about that darn leaping Barracuda that got away [][88][88]. There needs to be a "best story" category next year. I'll bet with this crowd we could create some real whoppers.[8D]

She got me when she looked up at you and said "But dad! You told me kids weren't allowed to fish" Hoooo boy you got your work cut out for you! [88][88]

Did you guys follow that back-road route I suggested?
          [br]***[br]\'82 Ski Nautique - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'80 236IB - Lake Martin, AL[br]\'03 Pursuit 2670 - Destin, FL

Comment

OMG, you guys have no idea...... she is Queen and I am dead. Bobby, she thought you and Cecil were super nice. She want's to go fishing with me the next time we come down.

Ben, I kinda got lost but just the same we made it there in one piece. The family didn't like the back roads as much cause there are no boiled peanut stands on the way.
            Steven[br]1978 Powercat 232[br]One flat broke, the other almost ready to float!!![br]Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
            X