Lobster dave here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobster dave here

What a good time the last several days, fishing on Warthogs X-shark was awesome, I took the Blue Dolphin out further than ever before. Great time at the feast. Yesterday we went down to crab island area and hung out with the crowd. My sunscreen must have washed off early cause I now am sporting a new color. I havnt been this red since I was a kid. hheheeh. We are heading to a water park this afternoon and I am going to wear lots of cloths. I cant upload any pictures cause I forgot to bring my usb cable. I have lots of really good pictures but wont be able to share them till saturday. Going over to visit Arties area tomorrow and wed.and thurs. Hope to see Warthogs place tomorrow also. Thanks for all who helped make this happen. Met lots of new faces and put them to old names. What a great group of boat nuts. Im telling ya this place is cool. Again thanks, Sailor, dave.id="red">
    [br]1994 Mako 215 Dual console Optimax 225[br]1978 Mako 19 with 90hp johnson[br]1996 Mako 22[br]1982 Mako 171 Angler 135 Black Max Mercury[br]1987 21b 225 Yamaha[br]1974 23 inboard Gusto gone.[br]1979m21 225johnson \"blue dolphin\" bought off this board and restored [br]with everyone\'s help!!Gone but not Forgotten....[br]1979 20 Mako 115 Suzuki gone[br]1977 19 Mako 115 Johnson gone[br]1976 23 Mako twin 140 Johnsons gone[br]1983 224 with closed transom and bracket[br]And 162 SOB (some other boats)[br]Venice Florida, Traverse city Mi.

Long sleeve shirt, cap, and sunscreen.

I got baked too often to forget anymore. Try some aleovera (sp) it might ease the pain.

Have fun on the gulf coast or stick around we might be able to whip up a hurricane for you!!!!!!
    Larry Smith[br]Pasadena, Tx[br]\'97 Mako 191

Comment

Dave. You need to get a sunscreen called Bullfrog. Its the preferred favorite of the Ironman triathletes becasue it lets your skin breathe and lasts all day in the water and sweating too.

Its not so much a cream, its alcohol based. You spray it on and rub it in just a little. No greasy film and its like wearing aluminum foil all day. I didn't spray my back on Friday and got a little crispy, but Saturday I covered my back real well and I was protected from further burn. Its the best stuff out there and lasts all day.
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Working...
      X