Pics of the weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of the weekend.

Thanks to all the guys who made this happen. We had a great time.

Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Great Pix's Artie. Thank's Much.[]

Look's like you got a good boat Dog. I don't know about the deer tracking part.[(#)][(#)][88][88]

Comment

Fantastic!
      Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

I created a monster!!! Every morning my oldest daughter wakes up and asks "Are we going fishing today or what?" I guess it could be worse. She could want to go shopping everyday.
        Scott Sutherland[br]\"Overworked Brother\"[br]www.thedockgulfport.com[br][br]

Comment

Dammit, someone find me a 25' for me... thats el-cheapo....

Finally some pics of the Shark, looks killer Bobby[8~2][8~2]

Then there is rude', I think I'm going to drive to MS and take it..
          John S.[br]Lutz, FL aka Tampa[br]Currently transplanted to Tallahassee

Comment

Make Rude an offer he can't refuse. I saw him eyeing a 31ft SeaVee this weekend.
            Scott Sutherland[br]\"Overworked Brother\"[br]www.thedockgulfport.com[br][br]

Comment

Eyeing? More like drooling...[]

Artie Sutherland[br]Rude Attitude -\'76 Mako 25 CC. - SOLD[br]1976 Mako 21[br]2002 Yellowfin 31 - 300 hp Suzukis[br]Gulf Coast, Mississippi[br]

Comment

Got a close-up of the passenger?
                Slidell, LA 1993 Mako 261B - Temperance

Comment

Fin'er than frog hair—Gawd I shore do luv da South! And a damn fine shot of the boat too Artie![:x)]
                  \"I need a frontal lobotomy or a bottle in-front-of-me!\"[br]Lafayette, Louisiana[br][br]Hobie Mirage Pro Angler[br]\'69 Mako 17[br]\'78 Mako 21[br]\'84 Mako 254[br]

Comment

Working...
                  X