Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard
    replied
    Well Steve I'm on call, gotta babysit Nextel for the next week, we have just bought a new house in PC so I got honey-do's to complete, and I don't have a boat no more, damn that's the part that really SUX, ya'll have fun, I might try to sneak over there Saturday afternoon if all is quiet on the Nextel front.

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied
    Richard - we all thought you were coming over. Sorry you can't make it.

Leave a comment:

• Richard
    replied
    I hope you guys have a GREAT time this weekend, wish I could be there, but duty calls, Artie I sure wish you'd mail me a sack of them Ditch Cricket to munch on this weekend. I hope ya'll post lots of pics for me and everyone else to see. HAVE FUN!!![][][][][]

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied
    Great! There is a local guy here who is fishing the tournament who has a Mako 20 with twins on it.

Leave a comment:

• Lasttime
    replied
    yep, sure am and one person besides me, not going to fish real hard, plan on riding around looking for the Best Bushwacker, any suggestions

Leave a comment:

• Sailor
    replied
    David - Are you bringing your boat?

Leave a comment:

• Lasttime
    replied
    Artie, If ya'll forgot anything I'll be leaving around 7:00 Friday Morn, call me, David 228-806-1553

Leave a comment:

• RudeAttitude
    started a topic On the road.

On the road.

Truck and boat packed at 12:30. Gotta stop and pick up crawfish and get deisel. Should be somewhere in the Destin area around 5:00pm.

228-6232108
Working...
X