235__bow__light route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 235__bow__light route

hey fellas I posted this question on the mako discussion page with very little luck, so im hoping someone here may have stumbled on this ,I can see the bow light wire in the anchor locker going into a 3/4 pvc pipe on the starboard side but cant figure out where it ends!!! Its making me NUTS i dont see it in the stern bilge area I thought I found the pipe but it turned out to be the drain line from the anchor line locker unless something changes I may have to run the wire thru the pvc drain line to the anchor locker to the bow light wire so put your thinking caps on guys THANKS
    Elizabeth King

It should go to the center console. Hook up an air hose or run a fish tape to see. Also, try and back trace the wires from the light switch.
    [br]Mako 241[br]Winter Garden, FL

Comment

Maybe not a good comparison, but on my '94 211 it went from the bow to the Starboard side gunnel behind a screw out inspection plate where it ended...then a separate PVC tube went from the gunnel to the console.

My boat had this configuration on both Starboard and Port sides...made it nice for running co-ax and RADAR cables!
      1992 211 w/175 OptiMax
      Glen Campbell, Pa.

Comment

I've always seen them plumbed directly to the center console. The pvc pipe goes down and then under the floor to the center console and should terminate about the 2 o'clock position of the fuel coffin box.
        1978 Mako 25 - Blind Hog
        1985 Mako 20c - sold
        Fort Walton Beach, FL
        http://www.classicmako.com/forum/top...TOPIC_ID=42841

Comment

It runs from the anchor locker all the way to the stern, where it meets the original stern light, and runs to the console.

Yes, I'm serious.
          ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

NO MORE CALLS WE HAVE A WINNER and its justin!! I found it last night late and did not have time to post it just as justin said there is a pipe that ends at the starboard stern between the gunnel and the stringer completely out of sight when you think about it makes sense at stern uit picks up stern light then shoots up rigging pipe to console all is well thank you all good work justin thanks for the help my patience was getting REAL thin another thing I threw away my black steel fish tape and from now on I will only user my yellow one you cant see the black one the yellow one jumps at you!!
            Elizabeth King

Comment

Glad you found it. [8D]

That run was a page out of Whaler's playbook.
              ROGUE I[br]1978 235 CC[br]Newburyport, MA[br]ROGUE II[br]1987 17\' Montauk[br]Camden, ME[br]

Comment

Working...
              X