No announcement yet.

181 Mako Flats__Boat Needs a new home!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 181 Mako Flats__Boat Needs a new home!

1995 181 MAKO Flats

Magic Trail Galvanized Trailer w/spare

1995 115 Mercury. New Rebuild 2 hours since and new fuel line.

This boat is super clean. It has been garage kept it's entire life.

Poling Platform w' Rod Holders

Hydraulic Steering

New Stereo

VHF

Safety Equipment

Hydraulic Trim Tabs

Removable Bimini Top

Spare Stainless Prop

Dual Batteries

If you are serious about a flats boat this is a one of a kind!

$9,500 OBO

Call Craig @ 813.295.3569 for appointment to see the boat.

Tampa, FL[br]92\' MAKO 261B[br]

I would like to move this boat quickly. I plan on using the money from it to add goodies to the 36 Express. So if anyone can help me sell her I will either pay you a commission or take you on a day trip on the 36 Express. Thanks for any help!

Comment

Killer boat, that is my dream second boat for backwater stripers. Good luck.
      [br]Margate NJ[br]1989 Mako 211[br]2009 Etec 200 HO

Comment

Killer boat, that is my dream second boat for backwater stripers. Good luck.
        [br]Margate NJ[br]1989 Mako 211[br]2009 Etec 200 HO

Comment

I've got a '94 Mako 161 flats with the literally the exact same motor. The ride and range of these boats is nothing short of incredible. With the 50 gallon gas tank in yours, it probably has a range of close 200 miles. I've done 110 miles in a day and mine has a 35 gallon tank. These are awesome boats. Good Luck. You're going to miss her!
          2001-2796 HydraSport Vector Twin F250[br]1992 221B F250-ReleaseMe2-Sold[br]1994 161 Flats-ReleaseMe[br]Palm Bay, Fl[br]Project thread: http://classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40591[br]

Comment

How do you have your stereo installed? I don't think I have room on my console for speakers with my onboard charger and 3 batteries. .
            [br]1994 241 dlx twin 200 efi merc\'s[br]1995 181 flats 175 ocean pro (given to my dad)

Comment

How do you have your stereo installed? I don't think I have room on my console for speakers with my onboard charger and 3 batteries. .
              [br]1994 241 dlx twin 200 efi merc\'s[br]1995 181 flats 175 ocean pro (given to my dad)

Comment

The stereo was mounted in the aft console hatch. Not ideal but there isn't a good place.

Comment

The stereo was mounted in the aft console hatch. Not ideal but there isn't a good place.

Comment

its better than what I was using. Wonder if I can mount speakers in front of the fuel tank facing aft?

Comment

Is your 181 still for sale?

David
                      1993 MAKO 161 - Sold[br]1974 MAKO 23 Inboard \"Gusto\" - Sold with tears[br]Houston, TX[br]

Comment

Is your 181 still for sale?

David
                        1993 MAKO 161 - Sold[br]1974 MAKO 23 Inboard \"Gusto\" - Sold with tears[br]Houston, TX[br]

Comment

ReleaseMe was wondering what size prop are you running, and if you had a jack plate on it ? just picked up a 161 with a 115 merc. Has a 4 blade but seems over proped

Thanks
                          quote:

Originally posted by ReleaseMe

I've got a '94 Mako 161 flats with the literally the exact same motor. The ride and range of these boats is nothing short of incredible. With the 50 gallon gas tank in yours, it probably has a range of close 200 miles. I've done 110 miles in a day and mine has a 35 gallon tank. These are awesome boats. Good Luck. You're going to miss her!

Comment

Working...
                          X